Hey – there’s a revolution going on! A revolution in digital entertainment. Every day millions of people around the world choose to be more thoughtfully entertained, informed and educated by listening to fascinating stories and all forms of fictional and non-fictional content on their smartphones and other mobile devices.
Audible GmbH, an Amazon company, is the leading provider of premium digital spoken audio information and entertainment on the internet, offering customers a new way to enhance and enrich their lives every day. Audible’s content offering comprises more than 200,000 audiobooks and audio plays from 800 publishers. Titles downloaded from Audible are compatible with hundreds of mobile devices, including the iPhone and Android smartphones. Audible is also the preeminent provider of spoken-word audio products for Apple’s iTunes® Store.
Based in Berlin, Audible.de is looking for a Content Programming Coordinator, Germany (m/f). As a Content Programming Coordinator, you will be the single point of contact for all our partners who produce serialized short form audio for Audible. You will ensure high quality and in time productions in a scheduled release-cycle.
This position is initially open through a contract role lasting 2 years.
- Drive the coordination and release of all recurring short form audio shows with internal (Catalog, Marketing, Content) and external (Providers, studios and partners) stakeholders.
- End to end management of the production process, including editorial work, for all recurring short form audio shows.
- Monitor and evaluate existing short form content.
- Act as single point of contact to all partners creating short form audio shows for Audible.
- Constantly improve existing editorial workflow and guidelines.
- Constantly improve production workflow and guidelines.
- Passion for podcasts and talk radio.
- Ideally, you have a background in the radio or related industry for somewhere around 5 years.
- As an outstanding project manager, you have a track-record of successfully delivering content production projects.
- Excellent written and verbal skills in German and English.
- Expert in MS office, especially in Excel.
- Flexible and capable of embracing a fast pace and constant change.
- You are a passionate, structured and reliable self-starter who is able to take over ownership.
Sounds interesting? If you are looking for a new challenge in an innovative company, where you will have the opportunity to shape and influence the business with the results of your work, where you will be surrounded by an engaged and fun team, Audible is your next stop! Do not hesitate to send us your application with all details together with your cover letter.